VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• sensation behavior trait VT:0002067
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to actions or reactions of an
organism in response to a sensory stimulus; a sensory stimulus is any
change in the external environment that is perceived and processed by any
of the faculties by which outside stimuli are perceived.
MP:0002067 (abnormal sensory capabilities/reflexes/nociception)
is numbered similarly to VT:0002067
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD