VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• tactile sensory behavior trait VT:0001968
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the actions or reactions of
an organism in response to a tactile stimulus.
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
MP:0001968 (abnormal touch/ nociception)
is numbered similarly to VT:0001968
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD