VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• liver physiology trait VT:0000609
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the function of or processes
in this bile-secreting exocrine gland, which is important for detoxification; for fat,
carbohydrate, and protein metabolism; and for glycogen storage.
MP:0000609 (abnormal liver physiology)
is numbered similarly to VT:0000609
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD