MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal liver physiology MP:0000609
any functional anomaly of the bile-secreting organ that is important for detoxification,
for fat, carbohydrate, and protein metabolism, and for glycogen storage
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
VT:0000609 (liver physiology trait)
is numbered similarly to MP:0000609
but is over in the VT ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD