VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• kidney cortex morphology trait VT:0000521
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the shape, structure, color, or pattern of the outer area of the kidney, which contains the glomeruli and the capsules that enclose them, as well as the proximal and distal convoluted tubules. [ISBN:0-683-40008-8];
MP:0000521 (abnormal kidney cortex morphology)
is numbered similarly to VT:0000521
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD