VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• blood cholesterol amount VT:0000180
The proportion, quantity, or volume in whole blood, serum, or plasma of the most abundant steroid in animal tissues, and precursor to steroid hormones and bile salts; also component of plasma membranes. [ISBN:0-683-40008-8];
MP:0000180 (abnormal circulating cholesterol level)
is numbered similarly to VT:0000180
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD