MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal cognition MP:0014114
any anomaly in the operation of the mind by which an organism
becomes aware of objects of thought or perception; it includes the mental
activities associated with thinking, learning, and memory
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD