MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal behavior MP:0004924
any anomaly in the actions, reactions, or performance of an organism in
response to external or internal stimuli compared to controls
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD