MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal motile cilium morphology MP:0013206
any structural anomaly of a cilium which has a variable arrangement of axonemal microtubules, contains molecular motors, and beats with a characteristic whip-like pattern that promotes cell motility or transport of fluids and other cells across a cell surface; motile cilia are typically found in multiple copies on epithelial cells that line the lumenal ducts of various tissues and may also function as sensory organelles [GO:0031514];
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD