MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal blood pressure regulation MP:0010695
any anomaly in the process that modulates the force with which blood travels through the circulatory system, which is controlled by a balance of processes that increase pressure and decrease pressure [GO:0008217];
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
VT:0010695 (blood ghrelin amount)
is numbered similarly to MP:0010695
but is over in the VT ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD