MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal heart electrocardiography waveform feature MP:0010508
any anomaly in the pattern of the graphic record of the integrated action currents of the cardiac cycle represented as changes in voltage; the prominent waves in the ECG correspond to specific conduction activity in areas of the heart and the timing and amplitude of ECG waveforms provide valuable information about heart rate and rhythm [MGI:csmith, PMID:20410536];
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
VT:0010508 (neurocranium mass)
is numbered similarly to MP:0010508
but is over in the VT ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD