MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal impulse conducting system conduction MP:0003137
any functional anomaly in the impulse-conducting system composed of modified cardiac muscle
and having the power of spontaneous rhythmicity and conduction more highly developed
than the rest of the heart
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD