MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal chromosome stability MP:0010094
anomaly in the probability that whole chromosomes or pieces of chromosomes are
gained or lost during cell division, resulting in an imbalance in the
number of chromosomes per cell (aneuploidy) and an reduced rate of loss
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
VT:0010094 (osteoblast morphology trait)
is numbered similarly to MP:0010094
but is over in the VT ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD