MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal seminal vesicle morphology MP:0002059
any structural anomaly of either of the paired sac-like glandular structures situated
posterolateral to the urinary bladder in the male and functioning as part
of the reproductive system; each sac is pyramidal in shape and convoluted
in appearance and at the anterior extremity becomes constricted into a narrow
straight duct that joins the ipsilateral vas deferens to form the ejaculatory
duct; seminal vesicles secrete seminal fluid and nourish and promote the movement
of spermatozoa through the urethra
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
VT:0002059 (seminal gland morphology trait)
is numbered similarly to MP:0002059
but is over in the VT ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD