MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal sperm flagellum morphology MP:0008892
any structural anomaly of the whiplike posterior filiform portion of the spermatozoon composed of a number of cytoskeletal elements whose proper assembly is critical for sperm motility; the mammalian flagellum is structurally divided into four major parts: the connecting piece, the midpiece, the principal piece, and the end piece [MESH:A05.360.490.890.840, PMID:14581499];
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD