MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal anterior eye segment morphology MP:0005193
any structural anomaly of any of the parts of the eye that
lie in front of, or ventral to, the lens (inclusive)
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
VT:0005193 (anterior eye segment morphology trait)
is numbered similarly to MP:0005193
but is over in the VT ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD