MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal eye morphology MP:0002092
any structural anomaly of the spheroid organ and optic nerve that serves to detect light [ISBN:0-683-40008-8, MGI:csmith]; xref: Fyler:4863; xref: GO:0001654; xref: MGI:2173536;
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
VT:0002092 (eye morphology trait)
is numbered similarly to MP:0002092
but is over in the VT ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD