MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal P wave MP:0004070
any anomaly in the P wave which represents atrial depolarization and corresponds to electrical impulses rather than mechanical atria contractions; irregular or absent P waves may indicate arrhythmia and the shape of the P waves may indicate atrial problems [MGI:anna];
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD