MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal nervous system morphology MP:0003632
any structural anomaly of the extensive, intricate network of electochemical structures in
the body that is comprised of the brain, spinal cord, nerves, ganglia
and parts of the receptor organs that receive and interpret stimuli and
transmit impulses to effector organs to control body functions
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
VT:0003632 (nervous system morphology trait)
is numbered similarly to MP:0003632
but is over in the VT ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD