MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• nervous system phenotype MP:0003631
the observable morphological and physiological characteristics of the extensive, intricate network of
electochemical structures in the body that is comprised of the brain, spinal
cord, nerves, ganglia and parts of the receptor organs that are manifested
through development and lifespan
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD