MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal vibrissa morphology MP:0002098
any structural anomaly of the stiff hairs projecting from the face around the nose of most mammals which act as touch receptors [MESH:A13.950, MGI:csmith]; xref: MGI:2173547;
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
VT:0002098 (vibrissa morphology trait)
is numbered similarly to MP:0002098
but is over in the VT ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD