MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal skin adnexa morphology MP:0010678
any structural anomaly of the tissue or structures associated with or embedded in the skin such as hair and hair follicles, sweat glands, sebaceous glands and claws or nails [MGI:csmith];
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
VT:0010678 (adipose protein amount)
is numbered similarly to MP:0010678
but is over in the VT ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD