MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal head morphology MP:0000432
any structural anomaly of the portion of the body containing the brain
and organs of sight, hearing, taste, and smell
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
VT:0000432 (head morphology trait)
is numbered similarly to MP:0000432
but is over in the VT ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD