MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• growth/size/body region phenotype MP:0005378
the observable morphological and physiological characteristics related to the overall or change
in physical magnitude or an anatomical structure which is a subpart of
the whole organism manifested in a mammalian organism through development and lifespan
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD