MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal circulating cholesterol level MP:0000180
anomaly in the amount in the blood of the principal sterol of
vertebrates and the precursor of many steroids, including bile acids and steroid
hormones; it is a component of the plasma membrane lipid bilayer and
of plasma lipoproteins and can be found in all animal tissues
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
VT:0000180 (blood cholesterol amount)
is numbered similarly to MP:0000180
but is over in the VT ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD