VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• hearing system trait VT:0015093
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the series of events required for an organism to receive an auditory stimulus, convert it to a molecular signal, and recognize and characterize the signal, or to the morphology of the structures involved in any of these events. [GO:0007605];
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD