VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• sheltering behavior trait VT:0010708
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to actions or reactions of an
organism with regard to visiting a shelter or nest used for resting/sleeping.
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
MP:0010708 (absent iris stroma)
is numbered similarly to VT:0010708
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD