VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• muscle glycogen amount VT:0010648
The proportion, quantity, or volume in muscle of the polysaccharide which is
the storage form for glucose in the liver and muscles; readily converted
to glucose when blood glucose level decreases.
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
MP:0010648 (right atrium hypoplasia)
is numbered similarly to VT:0010648
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD