VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• defecation behavior trait VT:0010462
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to actions or reactions of an
organism with regard to the expulsion of feces from the body.
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
MP:0010462 (pulmonary artery aneurysm)
is numbered similarly to VT:0010462
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD