VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• social interaction trait VT:0010445
Any measurable or observable characteristic of actions or reactions that typically occur
in organisms that are part of a group.
MP:0010445 (total anomalous pulmonary venous connection, mixed)
is numbered similarly to VT:0010445
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD