VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• epididymal fat pad mass VT:0010421
The amount of matter in the encapsulated adipose tissue associated with the
elongated structure connected to the posterior surface of the testes that transports,
stores, and matures spermatozoa between testes and vas deferens.
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
MP:0010421 (ventricular aneurysm)
is numbered similarly to VT:0010421
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD