VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• autonomic nervous system physiology trait VT:0006276
Any measurable characteristic related to the function of or processes in the sensory and motor neurons that run between the central nervous system (especially the hypothalamus and medulla oblongata) and various internal organs (heart, lungs, endocrine and exocrine glands), responsible for controlling involuntary bodily functions. [ISBN:0-8036-0655-9, MP:0006276];
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
MP:0006276 (abnormal autonomic nervous system physiology)
is numbered similarly to VT:0006276
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD