VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• fertilization trait VT:0005410
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the process beginning with penetration
of the secondary oocyte by the sperm and completed by fusion of
the male and female pronuclei.
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
MP:0005410 (abnormal fertilization)
is numbered similarly to VT:0005410
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD