VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• kidney size trait VT:0002706
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the physical magnitude of one or both of the paired organs responsible for urine excretion and regulation of ion concentrations. [ISBN:0-683-40008-8];
MP:0002706 (abnormal kidney size)
is numbered similarly to VT:0002706
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD