VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• sensorimotor gating trait VT:0002634
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the process by which inhibitory neural pathways filter multiple stimuli and allow attention to be focused on one stimulus; usually measured by pre-pulse inhibition (PPI). [MP:0002634, PMID:9298901];
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
MP:0002634 (abnormal sensorimotor gating)
is numbered similarly to VT:0002634
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD