VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• consumption behavior trait VT:0002069
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to actions or reactions of an
organism with regard to the consumption of solids or liquids.
MP:0002069 (abnormal consumption behavior)
is numbered similarly to VT:0002069
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD