VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• dopamine amount VT:0001905
The proportion, quantity, or volume of this catecholamine neurotransmitter, derived from tyrosine and the precursor to norepinephrine and epinephrine. [MP:0001905];
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
MP:0001905 (abnormal dopamine level)
is numbered similarly to VT:0001905
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD