VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• cardiovascular system physiology trait VT:0001544
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the function of or processes in the heart or blood vessels. [ISBN:0-683-40008-8]; xref: MP:0001544;
MP:0001544 (abnormal cardiovascular system physiology)
is numbered similarly to VT:0001544
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD