VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• blood glucose amount VT:0000188
The proportion, quantity, or volume in whole blood, serum, or plasma of
the monosaccharide that is the end product of carbohydrate digestion; D-glucose serves
as a primary energy source for living organisms.
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
MP:0000188 (abnormal circulating glucose level)
is numbered similarly to VT:0000188
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD