VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• blood pressure trait VT:0000183
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the hydrostatic force exerted by
the blood perpendicular to the blood-tissue surface.
MP:0000183 (decreased circulating LDL cholesterol level)
is numbered similarly to VT:0000183
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD