VT ontology navigation
• VT root
• adipose morphology trait VT:0000003
Any measurable or observable characteristic related to the shape, structure, color or
pattern of the fat-storing cells/tissue.
MP:0000003 (abnormal adipose tissue morphology)
is numbered similarly to VT:0000003
but is over in the MP ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD