MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal susceptibility to diet-induced aortic fatty streak lesions MP:0020098
an anomaly in the susceptibility to development of diet-induced fatty streak lesions, the earliest lesions seen with athersclerosis in arteries [http://library.med.utah.edu/WebPath/CVHTML/CV114.html, http://orcid.org/0000-0001-5208-3432];
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD