MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal lacrimal apparatus physiology MP:0013450
any functional anomaly of the network of orbital structures of the eye
that secrete and drain tears from the surface of the eyeball into
the nasal cavity; these parts include the lacrimal glands, lacrimal lake, lacrimal
ducts, lacrimal canals, lacrimal sacs, nasolacrimal ducts, and lacrimal puncta
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD