MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal CD4-positive, alpha-beta memory T cell number MP:0012769
anomaly in the number of CD4-positive, alpha-beta long-lived T cells with the
phenotype CD45RO-positive and CD127-positive, or also described as being CD25-negative, CD44-high, and
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD