MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal adrenal gland x-zone morphology MP:0008296
any structural anomaly of the transient cortical layer juxtaposed to the medulla and the zona reticularis; in males, this zone rapidly involutes at the onset of puberty whereas this zone persists in females until the first pregnancy or later in adulthood in non-pregnant females [MGI:llw2, PMID:3582592]; xref: MA:0001887;
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD