MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal adrenal cortex morphology MP:0008288
any structural anomaly of the thick outer layer of the adrenal gland that produces and secretes steroid hormones such as corticosterone, estrone and aldosterone [ISBN:0-683-40008-8, MGI:llw2];
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD