MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal heart septum morphology MP:0006113
any structural anomaly of the thin membranous structure between the two heart atria, the atria and the ventricles, or the thick muscular structure between the two heart ventricles [MESH:A07.541.459, NCBI:matt];
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
VT:0006113 (heart septum morphology trait)
is numbered similarly to MP:0006113
but is over in the VT ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD