MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration MP:0005640
deviation from the normal Hgb/Hct; the average hemoglobin concentration in a given volume of packed red cells, calculated from the hemoglobin therein and the hematocrit, in erythrocyte indices [ISBN:0-683-40008-8];
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
(No descendants that are mapped to MPD data)
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD