MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• abnormal eye electrophysiology MP:0005551
any functional anomaly of the eye as determined through electrophysiological recordings from
single cells or summary recordings from multiple cells (e.g. electroretinogram)
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
VT:0005551 (eye electrophysiology trait)
is numbered similarly to MP:0005551
but is over in the VT ontology
(semantics may or may not be similar).
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD