MP ontology navigation
• MP root
• hematopoietic system phenotype MP:0005397
the observable morphological and physiological characteristics of the mammalian blood cells or
the organs associated with the development and formation of blood cells that
are manifested through development and lifespan
[MGI annotations / genotypes]
• To list mapped measures click on the counts in parentheses.
• Counts are "number of measure mappings" and aren't necessarily the count of distinct measures.
• Terms ending in "_" are terminal (leaf) nodes in the ontology structure.
• To start at a root node:
• More about ontologies in MPD